Wednesday, March 3, 2010

two for today

Today I am feeling spiky, might try to get the little stingy bastard in the corner once and for all. Or maybe I'll lie down on the floor and pretend none of this is happening while I try to avoid the electric touch of humans.


words

the notebooks,
IBM Selectric IIIs,
et cetera
these are my shields,
protecting me from the world
from you -
My words are the weapons
I utilize
bludgeoning the audience
until they bleed from ears,
mouth, fingertips,
and eyes.




- I wrote this, just now actually in HTML's commentary.

I like to shoot from the hip. It seems to work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will reply to communications via e-mail. If you have not enabled e-mail communication then I cannot reply to your communications, if you want to hear back, you must enable me to do so, everything is more personal this way.