Sunday, October 10, 2010

Reading., awarding, living, breathing, motorcycling, &%#*ing

It went well yesterday - the book release party - getting to read publicly is not something that I ever look forward to but this was a rare exception where I indeed had a connection. Questions were asked, answered - not nearly enough bullshit for my taste as it was all pretty straight forward. Getting to see an old friend was truly an inspiring breath.

Today, going around to my favorite blogs to do some catching up I find that one of my contemporaries has gifted me with a blog award - I bow low in grateful acceptance -
from the long journey to the middle to the platitudes of willful resemblance:

it simply doesn't get much cooler than this. Thank you.

Shameless promotion for another: If you go to Rabbits blog and click the right buttons you can have him design some truly cool graphics, buttons, or blog pages for you. A small and completely reasonable fee of course. I encourage you to hit him up for this service and see how he can do what you wish you could do as well.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the promo, my friend. Glad you liked - and accepted - the "award." You are one of the few of a select brand of genius out there that still know their way around a word or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Can't wait to go and pick up mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Lookey here..Jhon has nabbed himself an award.. Awesome.. so glad your book release party went over well.
    I so enjoy your poetry. Thank you for sharing it with us all here in blogg-land...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the release went well and congrats on the blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on both the award and your party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great award! And you had a reading?

    I just bought your book. :-) Looking forward to its arrival...

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

I will reply to communications via e-mail. If you have not enabled e-mail communication then I cannot reply to your communications, if you want to hear back, you must enable me to do so, everything is more personal this way.