Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Salvador Dali while still dead has a birthday

I think this is all that needs to be said about Sal. Happy birthday if it's your thing.

woke up about five thirty this morning and moments before getting dressed I decided right then I needed to make coffee and right then I thought a shower would also be nice. The best part was spending the first part of my day nude. I dare not drink coffee without at least a shirt and underwear of some sort and feeling silly only wearing that I got dressed after the shower but feel clean though clothed now.

48 hour magazine is now available on mag cloud and while I am not in it, as I did nothing on theme as themes bother me and I reach out for moments and abandon themes. The theme also will not allow one to bend into the tangent regularly either. Regardless, the themed magazine is available now should you wish to buy it. I am only still doing adverts for them as they are going to pay the writers a portion of the sales. I will buy one, read it and review it here at my leisure.


yesterday, today and maybe tomorrow

wake
coffee x 2
read papers
coffee
e-mail/internet dialogue
write for awhile

lunch or
peanut butter and
raspberry jam
water
coffee

woodshop (garage)
write for awhile
mail/e-mail
play with son aged five
dinner

time with woman
read/write
sleep if possible if not

write till the river Lethe
washes over dry and blinking eyes.
 - Hoc Scripsi



every time I type out Hoc Scripsi I misspell it by one space on the keyboard. Don't know why - maybe an 'O' at the end makes more sense to me than the 'i' does.
Today I am going to go the range and practice for awhile, remember to breathe through the trigger pull and I ought to do well.

my bones feel oddly heavy and even lifting my fingers to type is an effort. This is not the first time I have felt my solidity or experienced a jaw so heavy as to not be able to speak. I am not connected as to why this happens but it always makes me feel heavy and serious.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't collected much "real" art in my life. What I do have was done by Dali. I can't even begin to imagine what went on in his head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've often wondered this about what went on in his head - and only this, so I want to know what goes on in that head?

    ReplyDelete

I will reply to communications via e-mail. If you have not enabled e-mail communication then I cannot reply to your communications, if you want to hear back, you must enable me to do so, everything is more personal this way.