Tuesday, May 4, 2010

post 102

So happy that post 101 worked out that I thought there should be another.

Animal control doesn't knock - just calls through the screen "did someone here call animal control?"
I show him to the dead raccoon which was alive when I called and has since been shot twice by a .22, the agent gingerly took him away and asked about exposure to any of us or the cats, no exposure and the dead animal can skip the after death humiliation of rabies testing. Upon hearing the description of it's pre-demise actions I am told that it had distemper and I am now more relieved that I ended it's misery not getting bitten in the process.

buddha with bullets.


enough

there’s not enough of me to love you.
as there is not enough of you to be loved.

this is a declaration.
these are my parting words for you.
        now go!

                      depart!

-  Hoc Scripsi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will reply to communications via e-mail. If you have not enabled e-mail communication then I cannot reply to your communications, if you want to hear back, you must enable me to do so, everything is more personal this way.