Saturday, February 6, 2010

Shipping and Handling

Really tired at the time I write this and I think that I could rename this blog/journal - the tired associations of J. Baker.
I believe that I am going lie down to read TIME, Robert Gates is on the cover so it may be an informative read as this is someone I don't know a lot about and I am betting no-one I know does which is a shame as he is the Defense Secretary.From what I know already I would make decisions differently [about defense] but I wonder if I knew what they/he [Gates] knew, would my decisions be the same as theirs or now? Ignorance is not bliss, it is ignorance. Bliss is bliss and I've no idea about it at all.


shipping and handling

  - deleted after writer actually thought about it
  - a little more while no longer under the
  - influene of whatever it was he/she
  - was on that day/hour.
  -
  - thank you for your interest.


          - I wrote this

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will reply to communications via e-mail. If you have not enabled e-mail communication then I cannot reply to your communications, if you want to hear back, you must enable me to do so, everything is more personal this way.