Friday, February 26, 2010

--title missing--

one of these days
I'll get around to
being amazed
by you
by the things that
you say
by the way
you dress
by the beer that
you drink
by the cigars you
smoke or
the considerable
lies on which you
will choke

- I wrote this

Just now actually - I am beginning to be more prolific lately and am quite glad of it. Maybe not leaving my house and burning bridges is where it's at.


Here it is - 
Or is this overused?

Maybe this instead...

 
okay then, have a great weekend!




I think I need more medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will reply to communications via e-mail. If you have not enabled e-mail communication then I cannot reply to your communications, if you want to hear back, you must enable me to do so, everything is more personal this way.