Thursday, February 25, 2010

ode to eyes open all night

Let us not forget to go here: 'I sketch umbrellas to remind'


but for today...
apologies for my lack of other wit or comment as my index finger makes it too difficult to write with any ease - I would say it was making excuses but it took over a day to stop the bleeding in the first place and I have already pounded out enough work for today to feel accomplished.

 early morning unslept


I am tired of dealing
with ancient memories

they ought to
invent           a machine
where I can
                      delete

I guess there is a pill
for that
and now I hear it comes
in bottles at every street
corner in every city
except for Salt Lake City
                    on Sundays 


- I wrote this

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will reply to communications via e-mail. If you have not enabled e-mail communication then I cannot reply to your communications, if you want to hear back, you must enable me to do so, everything is more personal this way.