Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mediations

"Do not do the slightest thing
now that the wise would later censure."
 - from the Sutta Nipata

This Buddhist teaching is probably the closest teaching to my heart. To me it says to look at each of our actions and consider all the ramifications of such.Even what seems to be positive assistance can be in retrospect quite nefarious without intention.
humm, I'll have to think about this awhile again.


Written in 2008 and unfortunately still a timely comment.


meditation on war consciousness


It’s War,
Do you accept?
without question
what do you offer
your children
loyalty

   do you accept
without agenda
believe
offer prayers
money
market share
retirement
It’s War.

do you accept?
cold
inhospitable
non-responsive
indispensable propaganda
it’s war,
do you accept.
without question
without agenda
this that we offer
can only be as now here
do you accept?

without question.

- I wrote this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will reply to communications via e-mail. If you have not enabled e-mail communication then I cannot reply to your communications, if you want to hear back, you must enable me to do so, everything is more personal this way.