Tuesday, February 9, 2010

things learned while not working during work hours

ice-skating is like dancing on sheet metal.
my dog died seven years ago.
the best seers wear sunglasses when they sleep.
retired politicians go to work in the Vatican.
the tango seems expansive in hallways.
cell phones are the plague of modern man.

the automobile's force will go on in a straight fashion,
          unless acted upon by another force;
or spoken to in a gentle manner.
it's relative tho.
time is not linear unless man is.
evolution only acs as a barrier between
          father and son.
it must go on, and
most times that's all it does.

 - I wrote this in 2008 while reflecting on time spent at an information center hidden behind a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will reply to communications via e-mail. If you have not enabled e-mail communication then I cannot reply to your communications, if you want to hear back, you must enable me to do so, everything is more personal this way.