Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's day weekend

for the next month I am only submitting to journals that do not accept electronic submissions.
unless I am otherwise asked or invited personally to submit somewhere that prefers the electronic medium.
this is not to support the USPS directly but it has that as an added benefit.
I somehow believe that rejections and acceptances experienced viscerally are more emotionally impacting.

Tomorrow is Father's day so I will not be posting. I've only ever asked for things for my son for F.D. so this year I asked for him to draw me something.

To all fathers who are good at the job - Happy Fathers day.
all fathers that suck at it - go shoot yourself in the thigh with a .357 and try harder.

2 comments:

  1. Something tells me you are a wonderful Father. For that I salute you.

    Happy Father's Day Poet-Man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a good father's day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I will reply to communications via e-mail. If you have not enabled e-mail communication then I cannot reply to your communications, if you want to hear back, you must enable me to do so, everything is more personal this way.