Thursday, April 29, 2010

not on today - or an off day where maybe I ought to go back to bed

Really seem to be off today. I am sitting and writing at the typer and waiting for the real inspiration to come out, maybe I am just thinking about it too hard. The inspira may have found me in this first draft which is now about 2.5 pages long or about half the length I imagine it at the end - might as well shoot for the stars -




ad astra per aspera




expecting too much form the muse puts a damper on the relationship and this doesn't work the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will reply to communications via e-mail. If you have not enabled e-mail communication then I cannot reply to your communications, if you want to hear back, you must enable me to do so, everything is more personal this way.