Thursday, April 29, 2010

keeping things hidden.

Today we are celebrating the invention of the zipper as it keeps things hidden in our pants, prevents us from having to toil under the strain of too many buttons while having to race to a bathroom, keeps my boots on, and enables us to say to children, zip up your coat, it's freezing out there!
the "hookless" zipper received an American patent on 04/29/1918 and jeans would never be the same, nor the ease of reveal.
Maybe it's the Zipper that really caused those love-ins of the sixties.

Happy Birthday Duke Ellington, you are still missed.


this is the first part of a two part poem. I don't think I will put out the second part. This first part is perfectly fine on it's own.




2

Venus blue eyes
              sun radiant warmth
                             I collapse into your
                                                           thighs.
 - Hoc Scripsi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will reply to communications via e-mail. If you have not enabled e-mail communication then I cannot reply to your communications, if you want to hear back, you must enable me to do so, everything is more personal this way.