Friday, July 1, 2011

this makes 4 in a year.

All the raccoons seem to die in my backyard. There are now two perished which I will have to bury later today. K came in the bedroom weeping over the deaths. She is a mother and feels for the mother and children of all animals. Her compassion, sometimes hidden, has always made her beautiful.

nature has a way of knocking the wind out of you.

Ukulele's are a blast to play.

County stickers are due to be on vehicles today - I suppose I ought to go get one or two.

I've no interest in the goings on of wall street thought, again, I ought.

Now I need some wood, paint and a few other things that will go unmentioned as they are interesting only to myself and voyeurs.

3 comments:

  1. I've got a motherless raccoon in my neighborhood, I swear it is not eating properly, lookin a bit skinny. The mother was shot up by a off duty police officer a month ago. I think I'll drop a few peanut butter sandwiches in the trash when I get home.

    city stickers are such a drag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We get a lot of hedgehogs snuffling around, but they usually go back into the woods.
    So sad after your last post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a voyeur.. well not really but it sounds interesting..

    poor baby raccoon.. we have baby squirrels in the park at my job.. they like me and vice versa..

    ReplyDelete

I will reply to communications via e-mail. If you have not enabled e-mail communication then I cannot reply to your communications, if you want to hear back, you must enable me to do so, everything is more personal this way.